Your "Core" Holiday Gift Guide: Goblincore
Posted on November 02 2020
Makes chittering noises at the sight of moss and rocks. Is easily distracted by shinies. Skitters about in dark corners. Friends with the night creatures.
“What’s Their Core” Quiz Results
- What season do they like best? Autumn, when it's cool outside and the food is really good
- What sorts of clothes do they wear? Something dramatic, often with an amulet or talisman
- What makes them happy? Moss, rocks, feathers, leaves, shiny things
- What's their favorite movie genre? Horror
- You're taking them camping. Where are you staying? Tent camping on an island you have to paddle to
- What special treat did you bring for them on the above-mentioned trip? A dark and crafty craft beer
If that sounds on brand for the object of your gifting, read on. Want to try again? Head on back to the quiz. Not that there are any wrong answers here.
For the goblin in your life this holiday, we leaned pretty hard into the moss, rocks and shiny things theme and built a collection inspired by the autumn, and all things dark and lovely:
- Moss Amigos: Classic Moss Amigo • A Marimo moss pal WITH ROCKS in a jar. It is somewhere between a plant and a pet, and as long as you keep it out of direct sun and change its water every couple weeks, it’s a happy moss boll pal.
- Enchanted Leaves: Antiqued Oak Pendant • A gorgeous pendant made from a real fallen leaf, electroformed and antiqued for an ancient vibe.
- Sealuxe: Rose Seaglass Soaps • Seaglass-looking, seaweed-containing, rosy smelling single serve soaps that will make any bathroom more magical.
- River Peak Apothecary: Autumn Lip Butter Pack • The Apothecary’s autumnal flavored lip butter pack, made right here, by us, to sate your lippy flavor cravings.
Want more gobliny gift ideas of an autumnal vibe? Let us present an entire collection…
Completing the Fell...
As we have built this product line from a handful of beard oils to an ever-expanding line of grooming and lifestyle goods, we have grown the bootst...Read More
The Apothecary Holi...
After the last couple of years, we have had to think harder about how we divide our holiday gift guides. For Him and For Her? Not exactly out style...Read More
Goodbye Brick and M...
Frands, Gaardians, we have some news. The brick and mortar Apothecary will be closing down on Friday, December 31st. It may sound of ill omens, but...Read More