Your "Core" Holiday Gift Guide: Faecore
Posted on November 02 2020
Probably really into Ren Faire. Doing their best to live in another realm. Better friends with animals than people. Has an obscene amount of plants.
“What’s Their Core” Quiz Results
- What season do they like best? Spring, when winter is finally over and it isn't social summer yet
- What sorts of clothes do they wear? Something with magical little details
- What makes them happy? A quiet spot to talk to the trees and the creatures that live in them
- What's their favorite movie genre? Indie
- You're taking them camping. Where are you staying? Treehouse
- What special treat did you bring for them on the above-mentioned trip? A nice oolong
If that sounds on brand for the object of your gifting, read on. Want to try again? Head on back to the quiz. Not that there are any wrong answers here.
For the woodland spirit in your life this holiday, we crafted a collection inspired by springtime and all things fresh bright and absolutely lovely:
- Karacotta Ceramics: Ceramic Abalone Smudge Dish • Rimmed in 22 carat gold, these stunning smudge dishes are glazed in the whites and blues of the ocean.
- Cabine Monde: Sunshine Sage Smudge Bundle • California grown, with proceeds going to environmental causes in California, this is a beautifully wrapped ritual of intentional living.
- Meadowland Syrup: Sweet Bird Simple Syrup Sampler Collection • Simple syrups the bring the flavors of springtime to cocktails, lemonade, sparkling water, baked goods and more.
- River Peak Apothecary: Spring Lip Butter Pack • The Apothecary’s springtime flavored lip butter pack, made right here, by us, to sate your lippy flavor cravings.
Want more fae & nature spirit gift ideas of a springtime vibe? Let us present an entire collection…
Completing the Fell...
As we have built this product line from a handful of beard oils to an ever-expanding line of grooming and lifestyle goods, we have grown the bootst...Read More
The Apothecary Holi...
After the last couple of years, we have had to think harder about how we divide our holiday gift guides. For Him and For Her? Not exactly out style...Read More
Goodbye Brick and M...
Frands, Gaardians, we have some news. The brick and mortar Apothecary will be closing down on Friday, December 31st. It may sound of ill omens, but...Read More