River Peak Apothecary
Deepwell Beard Wax • No Scent Added
About This Precious…
You are a simple kind of human. You don’t need fancy scents, you need simple beard care that does what it says it’s going to do, and if it is made with care by real humans, all the better. Deepwell is your beard wax.
About The Formula
FOR THE STYLING OF THE BEARD
In the opinion of the barbers of Beardsgaard, the pinnacle of moustache wax is Captain Fawcett, and none other should bother trying to surpass its perfection. But there is also a place for beard wax, bulking up finer beards, and offering light styling to all beards.
This one uses beeswax from a historic family farm, non-pore clogging Shea butter, and our secret weapon, Oat oil. This liquid silk of a carrier oil banishes dry and flaky skin under a beard, has excellent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, absorbs slowly, and lasts all day.
Is This Even The Right Product For You?
What does your beard need most?
- Moisture ~ You need beard oil, beard butter, or both
- Control ~ You need beard wax
- Both ~ You need beard balm, but the addition of beard butter would not be untoward
Do you like warm scents or cool scents?
- Warm (wood, spice, citrus, etc.) ~ You’re looking for Dragonsea or Hearthstone
- Cool (aquatic, herbs, moss, etc.) ~ You’re looking for Fjordmist, Frostwood, or perhaps Spiritbrook
- Light to Unscented ~ You’re looking for Spiritbrook or Deepwell
Do you like bright scents or deep scents?
- Bright (citrus, florals, etc) ~ You’re looking for Fjordmist or Dragonsea
- Deep (earth, woods, etc.) ~ You’re looking for Hearthstone or Frostwood
About the Inspiration
The tough times, when you want to get soft
Pure, natural & unscented
Ingredients & Other Details
Shea Butter, Beeswax, Oat Oil, Vitamin E, Castor Oil, Grapeseed Oil
Tips & Directions
For more control, work a small amount of wax (varies depending on beard size, about the size of a pea) between fingers until no clumps remain and smooth over the surface of your fully dry and styled mustache, beard, or both. For softer styling, use as you would a beard balm, on a damp beard. Use as often as desired.
The easiest way to get it out of the jar is by scraping forward with the back of your fingernail or thumbnail. Great for mustache training - apply to the lip line first, middle of the lips outward, working through mustache with fingers, then combing through.