Soothe • Invigorating Dead Sea Bath Salts
About This Precious…
Rosemary, Peppermint, Eucalyptus
- Cornflower soothes the skin
- Improve Concentration
- Energize tired and overworked muscles
- Open the chest and sinuses for healthy breathing
- Invigorating and Reviving.
Dead Sea Salts have been used for millennia to soothe tired muscles, treat a variety of skin conditions and make for a relaxing and luxurious bathing ritual.
Soaking in water enriched with this salt is known to benefit the body from the inside out, treating skin conditions and improving internal processes. Dead Sea Salt contains 21 minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium.
The healing properties of Dead Sea salt can help relax muscle cramps and relieve soreness, making salt baths an ideal pain-relief method for athletes.
We incorporate organically grown Cornflower from the Catskill Mountains into our bath salts. This often overlooked field botanical is native to North America and Europe and is currently under threat due to habitat loss. Cornflower has cooling and toning properties so this wildflower is ideally suited to calm the skin.
Why Is This Super Special?
Between the beautiful jar that can be reused as a vase (or something else), to the included little wooden scoop to the magic inside, you know from first touch this is the real deal.
- Use approximately 1 cup for a standard-size bathtub.
- Pour the salt into the warm running bath water and use your hand to stir the water to help dissolve all the grains.
- Soak in the tub for at least 20 minutes.
About the Brand
Andes, New York
About the Brand
Made with care and natural ingredients that, whenever possible, come from within 100 miles of the Hudson River Valley, where these products are made.