Deepwell • Beard Butter • No Scent Added
About This Precious…
This jar right here is what we’re famous for. The most popular product of the Apothecary and the beard product juggernaut that is Beardsgaard Barbers, Deepwell Beard Butter flies off the shelves fast enough, we are slightly concerned that you folks are eating it. Despite its whipped creamy texture, natural ingredients, and cocoa-butter laden smell, please don’t eat it, as we promise it does not taste as good as it smells.
Please note that due to the low melting temperature of this product, the original texture may not survive summer shipping intact, and we cannot be held liable for melting that occurs in the postman's truck.
If you don't want to risk it during the hot months, choose Deepwell Beard Balm instead. If this product does melt, return to room temperature and whip with a fork to restore (see how here). Either way, it still works beautifully.
About The Formula
FOR THE CONDITIONING OF THE BEARD
This beard butter was crafted for beards in dark places, parched and impenetrable facial formations seeking the deep renewal that the ancient places of the earth has to offer.
Whipped with our signature beard oil, this exquisite blend of natural butters quenches, softens, smoothes and detangles even the most rock solid beards. If you have a beard in which combs have been lost, this is your holy grail.
Is This Even The Right Product For You?
What does your beard need most?
- Moisture ~ You need beard oil, beard butter, or both
- Control ~ You need beard wax
- Both ~ You need beard balm, but the addition of beard butter would not be untoward
Do you like warm scents or cool scents?
- Warm (wood, spice, citrus, etc.) ~ You’re looking for Dragonsea or Hearthstone
- Cool (aquatic, herbs, moss, etc.) ~ You’re looking for Fjordmist, Frostwood, or perhaps Spiritbrook
- Light to Unscented ~ You’re looking for Spiritbrook or Deepwell
Do you like bright scents or deep scents?
- Bright (citrus, florals, etc) ~ You’re looking for Fjordmist or Dragonsea
- Deep (earth, woods, etc.) ~ You’re looking for Hearthstone or Frostwood
About the Inspiration
The tough times, when you want to get soft
Pure, natural & unscented
Ingredients & Other Details
Shea Butter, Babassu Butter, Tucuma Butter, Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, *Flax Seed Oil
*denotes organic ingredient
Tips & Directions
Melt a small amount of butter between palms, apply upward and then downward into damp beard and mustache. Repeat daily, or as often as needed or desired.
Although this butter was formulated for beards, many (including us) have taken to rubbing it all over ourselves as a body butter post-shower. Feel free to do the same, especially if your hide is the furry sort.